Thursday 22 March 2012

Preliminary Results ~ 7 Days In

On more than one occasion, I have written about my battles with hypoglycemia. I do not have diabetes, but I have always suffered from hypoglycemia and lately the episodes have become more and more frequent. A family member suggested this nutritional supplement/protein powder to help stabilize my blood glucose levels and I have committed to give it a 90 day trial, but I want to share my preliminary results after a mere 7 days.

After 7 days, I have had NO instances of low blood sugar, even when exercising, and I have pushing myself hard during exercise. In fact, I have shaved 1.5 minutes per mile off my regular run time and have completed an intense cardio workout every day for the past week. In addition, I feel great. I have more energy, am sleeping better, and have a more positive outlook. And an added bonus: I have lost a pound, and decreased my waist size by an inch.

Once I've completed 14 days, I'll provide much more detailed feedback, as well as information about the supplement itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment